A safe and natural alternative for your health and wellness needs...
Cryotherapy is a fast and healthy process that accelerates the body's natural recovery while improving overall well-being and energizing the body. Some benefits are:
Discover the Services we offer
Our goal is to ensure we serve each client as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Cryotherapy or “cold therapy” is the practice of using low temperatures to promote natural healing and wellness. This method of therapy dates back many centuries. In the 1970’s, whole body Cryotherapy originated in Japan for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Since then, several clinical studies have been conducted in Europe making it the mainstay therapeutic modality it is today.
During a 1-3-minute session, the chamber is cooled with liquid nitrogen to a temperature between -130 degrees F to -184 degrees F. This sounds extreme but it is extremely beneficial. As your body is exposed to the cold it reacts by undergoing vasoconstriction and centralizing blood around key internal organs. The blood becomes super-oxygenated and nutritionally rich and resupplies the entire body once a person is removed from the cold. Cryotherapy results in a multitude of benefits and is the driving force behind a new lifestyle of wellness.
- Natural Pain Management
- Increased Energy
- Improved Sleep
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Improved Joint Function
- Expedited Injury Recovery
- Enhanced preparation
- Increased Metabolism
- Weight management: burning 500-800 calories per session
- Reduced cellulite
- Libido Boost
- Promotes Emotional Wellness
- Improved Skin Conditions: psoriasis, dermatitis, acne
- Reduction of Inflamation assisting in the treatment of diseases such as: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches, etc…
*Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- The Door Of The Chamber Is Not Locked, Clients May Exit At Any Time During The Procedure
- Client Should Not Step Into The Machine With Wet Clothing As Water Freezes Immediately Upon Exposure To This Cold Temperature
- Clients Are Required To Wear Underwear, Gloves, Socks, And Slippers
PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION
- No Jewelry Can Be Worn While In The Cryotherapy Chamber
- Please Do Not Come Immediately After A Workout Drenched In Sweat
- Women: Sports Bras Are Preferred but Bras With Underwire Can Not Be Worn In The Chamber
RECOVERY MADE EASY
PUSH HARDER, GO FASTER with improved recovery, circulation, and athletic performance.
Compression Therapy with Normatec Recovery System
NormaTec is the premier dynamic compression device designed for recovery and rehab. The system’s Sequential Pulse Technology is based on normal physiology and it synergistically combines three distinctive massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process. The system delivers compression with wavelike pulses creating dynamic compression and increasing circulation. Sessions are comfortable and efficient, typically lasting between 15 and 30 minutes.
NormaTec is also FDA-cleared for the following medical conditions:
• Venous stasis ulceration
• Venous insufficiency
• Post-mastectomy lymphedema
• Acquired lymphedema (secondary to cancer and also following trauma, inflammation, surgery and/or radiation treatment)
• Congenital lymphedema
• Other edematous conditions
The radiant heat from our Jacuzzi Infrared Sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles, and tissues increasing oxygen flow and circulation. Using our Clearlight Sanctuary Sauna helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals.
(30 to 45 minutes recommended)
Relaxing Exhilarating Refreshing
Oxygen bars offer non-medical oxygen mixed with various scents including aromatherapy. The air we breathe normally contains about 21% oxygen. Our bar delivers up to 92% oxygen allowing individuals to breathe 4 to 5 times the normal amount of oxygen!
Oxygen bars provide individuals with a “natural high”, increased energy, clarity of mind, alertness, detoxification, a feeling of overall well being and much more.
This great combination of energy with relaxation will have you feeling like you are floating on air!
Breathing higher concentrations of oxygen has several benefits:
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports pre-athletic performance
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers
The oxygen in oxygen bars comes from self-contained, non-medical machines (not high pressure cylinders) making them completely safe.
Individuals with any medical condition such as a lung disorder, asthma, emphysema or pregnancy should consult with a physician prior to use of recreational oxygen.
Student, Military, and First Responder Discount – 25% off retail pricing
1st Time session
1st Time session
Monthly Maintenance – $60 (Two sessions of any service per month/plus member pricing on all services) / Couples – $110
Unlimited Cryo – $225 / Couples – $375
Unlimited Compression – $99
Unlimited Infrared Sauna – $150
Unlimited Cryo/IR Sauna/Compression/O2 – $299 / Couples – $399
(*Limit one session per modality per person per day)